Announcement regarding prevention measures for Corona virus (COVID-19)
Sky Counseling & Consultation Tokyo (SCCT) takes the following steps for preventing the coronavirus infection.
1. If you have some symptoms such as fever or cough, please stay home and cancel your appointment by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Same day cancellation due to these symptoms is not charged for the time being.
2. We measure your temperature at reception. Clients and our staff who are 37.5 degrees or above are kindly requested to go home or to go to the hospital for medical check-up.
3. Our staff wear face masks. We ask our clients to wear face masks for in person sessions.
4. For in person session, there’s a shield in each room between clients’ seats and counselor’s chair.
5. We encourage our clients and staff to wash their hands and gargling as well as to use hand sanitizer.
6. For in person session, we provide sufficient ventilation in each room before and after each session.
7. We offer online counseling using HIPAA (The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, US) compliant platforms. You are welcome to book both in-person and online sessions in accordance with your preference.
As the situation with COVID-19 changes, we may make modification to our prevention measures in accordance with the national and local policies.
We thank you for your cooperation.